I’m Barbara Harman, Life Coach
MY LIFE’S PURPOSE is to Help You Live Your Life in Greater Happiness
I am a certified Positive Psychology Coach dedicated to helping you in your relationships, career and retirement and I love what I do. I will help you identify and build on your strengths — everyone, including you, has strengths you can rely on to guide you. We will lift your level of awareness and develop your greater self-confidence. I will teach you how to cut through complications, banish unhelpful labels and bolster your resilience to get you to where you want to be. You will learn tools that will help you choose and commit to actions that will bring you the changes you want in your life. Just as I have helped others, I will help you move on to a greater sense of purpose, meaning and happiness. It is never too late to get started, so please contact me and we will make it happen.
You and I will meet in my office in Bel Air, MD where we will focus on your current well being and future. There, I will guide you through a strategic, yet practical and enjoyable plan designed to meet your individual needs in your specific situation.
To help you experience greater happiness and reach your full potential, I combine my coaching skills with the science of positive psychology, the sciences in Happiness Studies, the science of yoga and my own experiences through changes in lifestyles and careers.
- Certified in Positive Psychology,
- Certified in Happiness Studies,
- Certified in Positive Psychology Coaching
- All certifications by Tal Ben-Shahar, PhD Cofounder of the Happiness Studies Academy, Author and Former professor of Positive Psychology at Harvard University,
- Certified yoga teacher at Kripalu in Massachusetts, teaching in the greater Baltimore area for 14 years.
- 20 years experience as an executive in Retirement Programs
- Life Changes –Married, divorced – a single parent of two, married again and widowed.
Located in Bel Air, MD
Please Contact Me for a free 30 minute consultation:
1 hour Sessions
1 session: $85
4 sessions: $320 (a savings of $20)
6 sessions: $470 (a savings of $40)
Fees are due at time of session by: cash, Zelle, check, or PayPal.
Please note that health insurance plans do not cover fees. (Special sliding scale fees are available. Please contact me for further information.)